On the farm there are two hectares of land, marginal and collapsed, recovered with the creation of a plant of wood trees.
The route provides
- Illustration of the hydrogeological situation of the land involved in forestation
- Study of topographic maps
- Recognition in the field of plant varieties and reasons for the type of planting (main and ancillary)
- From the path inside the plantation, you pass the path between the local vegetation, which climbing up the hill reaches an interesting wood adjacent to the property.
- Discovery of animal tracks, shelters, dens and nests will be the free exercise for children
- The journey of about three hours of walking includes stops in equipped pitches
- Reflections on the transformation of crops in the last hundred years
The course targets all students,
- from maternal to high school
- groups of adults
- groups of foreigners, with the possibility of exposure for all in English and French.
(The use of foreign languages will be contextualized to the method, becoming a support for it, where required or deemed appropriate due to the number of visitors)